Tuesday, May 11, 2010

One Fact


One important fact that you should know about Fifa is she's sooo into Korea,the country.I don't know if the word 'love' can define how much I am into Korea.I love the country,the people,the culture and everything that has to do with Korea.I started to fall for this country ever since i was nine.Yes,nine:) It's actually genes because my family is into Korean dramas.
For me when it comes to Korea,it is about happiness
,cuteness,amazement,peace,etc.Sadly,i've never been to Korea yet.But i'm thinking of going there next year since i'm going somewhere else this year.I'll tell you what,if Korea was in war,I'll definitely take flight,boat or whatever to go there to fight for this country.

I MIGHT HAVE BEEN BORNED AS A MALAYSIAN BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN MY SOUL HAS TO BE WITH THE COUNTRY I WAS BORNED IN RIGHT?

Daehan-minguk!

p.s:
I indeed don't fancy the fact that everyone now is so into k-pop=.=




No comments: